.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 03, 2006
Next Destinations

The journals are now off to:

Sandee in Quebec, Canada
Anna in Scotland, United Kingdom
Crystal in New Hampshire, USA

We are becoming mighty international!

The next destinations will be:

Mary in Wisconsin, USA*
Minerva in London, England*
Lena in Moscow, Russia

Be sure to send an email to travelinghope@gmail.com if you would like to participate in the Traveling Hope Project. Thank you for your support. I am moved to tears each time a journal returns. There is so much love, compassion, and humanity in each entry. Scanned images will be posted in the next few days.

*Mary asked to be skipped this round, but will be back next round. Minerva was having surgery so I postponed her to the next round as well. I try my best to contact people before I send the journals out. If I don't hear back, I skip to the next. If your email or address changes, please do let me know.


posted by Unknown at 10:45 AM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them @ Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home